Driver installation error [solved]

• G String, thanks, but it does not help me at the moment :)))

I know, that the installer contains everything needed for kemper installation. In other case it would not work on every other mashine.

But on my computer with my OS it does not work properly. So i have to search for a possibility to find out, where the problem is. If you can show me, where the installer should store the driver dll, i can prove, if it is there or not. If you give me the right dll, i can also prove, if the driver dll from installer gets "broken" by installation process (Windows problems, permissions, etc pp). So i can isolate the problem and may be solve it.

Beste regards
    Alex

• Hi Alex,

I have the same problems here. Sony Vaio Notebook with Win7/64. No chance to get the driver running, using the newest versions of Rig Manager, Driver, OS, downloaded today. Tried the tricks mentioned here in the thread, but get the same messages as you.
    Did you find a solution?

Best regards,
    G.

• Hi Alex,

thanks for the hint!
    I already discovered this messy behaviour accidentally yesterday evening while installing the bugfix .NET Framework 4.5.1
    Usually at all my PCs the automatic MS patching is deactivated ;)

Have a nice day,
    G.

• Usually at all my PCs the automatic MS patching is deactivated

I know that this is a behavior some people were trained back on windows 98, but seriously, you won't find any QA in the world that will test against unpatched systems.
    It is not a good solution these days.

You will run into this issue all the time in the future, with other drivers.
    When ever a driver is compiled against a new Windows Driver Kit (the SDK necessary for software developer to write drivers, usually a new version per sub release (win Vista, Server 2003, Win 7.0,7.1,8.0,8.1 etc)) you will need the current version of the corresponding framework.

So, keep the update service running.