[Solved] How do I save profiled profiles?

• I know this sounds really trivial and it should be as I have made some profiles before. I am not sure if there is a bug with the new firmware or if I am missing something.

Basically when I save a profile whether I go through the tag editor or just try and save it sometimes decides that it is going to call the profile something different regardless of what I edit it to be. Anyway I decide to let the profiler call it whatever it wanted so I could at least save and compare it. So it said saved and I am seeing the name as it was named in the tag bar and decide to make another one and save it also. Then next thing I know both profiles are missing. Cannot find them via name or by date.

Anyway thanks in advance and it probably is something simple as I do not even see a procedure to save in the manual or wiki page. I would think just following the editor would work but I must be doing something.

Edited once, last by K3MP3R ().

• Thanks Don. I did not notice any selections (of deselecting) for favorites. They were not showing up in All Profiles so I selected my rigs from the menu and found them. When I went back to all rigs they were still there among the others.