Profiling and tagging

• I've made a few profiles meself from scratch, but didn't bother tagging them much. I noticed now, since Rig Manager shows them all straight to my face, that they're full of tags from other profiles that I've been using. Meaning, I'm only listed as rig author. Amp and cab name, author, notes, location etc comes from other profiles...probably the ones I were using before going into profile mode?

Problem is though, I cannot change the author for amp and cab...Reznor and Joptunes has somehow had the honor of profiling my amps 8)

Why, and how can I avoid this? Is it possible to change the amp/cab author tags?

Edited once, last by Trazan ().

• Whenever you store a new profile the Tagging Assistent is guiding you through 3 screens:
    1 Rig Tags
    2 Amp Tags
    3 Cab Tags
    All these fields are prepopulated with the tags from the rig, that you had loaded and used as a baseline (stomps/effects) for your new profile. The Rig Author is set to your KPA Owner name. However you can modify all these tags as you like before you finally store your new profile.

You are still able to access and modifiy all these tags by pressing 'Show Tag' in Rig Menu, Amp, and Cab.

• You are still able to access and modifiy all these tags by pressing 'Show Tag' in Rig Menu, Amp, and Cab.

Ah, ok. So it's just in the Rig Manager that the author field is locked for amp/cab.

It would be nice though, when creating a profile, if amp/cab author were set to the unit owner's name.