Volume levels for factory rigs

• So I read that in 2.3 the Kemper team has re-leveled many of the factory rigs. I need to do the same thing with many of the rigs I have created myself. They are all over the map as far as levels go, and I need to normalize them. I have not upgraded to 2.3 yet (waiting for the dust to settle) so I haven't impored all the updated rigs. Has anyone given a critical listen to these new rigs, and can they give me a couple suggestions for a few good reference rigs of different gains (maybe one clean, crunch, classic rock, and metal), so that I can use these as a measuring stick to level my own rigs against? Looking for 3 or 4 that you think represent what the "correct" level should be. Thanks.

• I have taken the opportunity to go through the factory rigs once again after the annoncement that they have been re- levelled.
    In all honesty, most are about the same level as before. I have found they made the Acoustic rigs A-D a bit louder.
    Other than that, I take one of my favourite rigs, the '69' as a reference.
    Note that I'm not done yet with revisiting the factory profiles completely but that sums it up for me in a nutshell. ;)