KPA Liquid Foot Step Commands

• Did a quick video showing how I'm using the KPA and Liquid Foot together with step commands....

Sorry for the video/audio quality it's shot with an iPad on the floor. I'll work on my setup and see what I can do to improve the video portion in particular. All of the displays on the LF+ are in sync with the KPA, they show the appropriate FX or stomp name, etc. as well as the names I've assigned to the step commands.

These are all simple CC message commands from the LF+ to the KPA. The programming power of the LF+ allow you to tap into the Midi capabilities of the KPA.

thanks,
    sean

Step Commands

• Really nice! I've got to dig back into programming mine for separate effects pages for each of the 3 main profiles I use. I've used the step delay and reverb before and it works great for adding those long ambient trails that you only use a little but sounds so nice!

One question, are you using the latest firmware on your LF12+ and if so have you had any issues?

Keith

• Keith,
    Running version 3.28 which is the latest on LF, and 2.3.1 on KPA. Everything works great.

Took me a little to get beat scanner working but was a simple program change on the LF side.

I've played around with step commands on changing the gain level on rigs/presets, but harder to do since each rig wants a different gain setting to sound good.

Sean