Can the "Definition" go to Eleven?

• Actually wondering if it could go to 20 or stay at 10 but have the current 10 be more like a 5.

The profiler just seems amaze in so many ways with options that go beyond what traditional amps can do. The one setting (that I noticed anyway) is the definition is many times maxed out. It is also a very common go-to tweak for taming or improving high gain amps. So my curiosity got the better of me and wondered what would happen to those tweaks if there was 50% more of it on tap to use?

So to tide me over or even solve my curiosity, I was wondering if there was an EQ or TS (or whatever) stomp setting that would take over and expand on where the definition stops at its current max.

• Yes, I find if it's already as high as 10, you're going to get a very, very "modern" sound...in fact, too modern for my tastes - even single notes around the 12th fret seem to have some breakup to their attack. I'm almost always backing away from 10, and then I'll use a Studio EQ in one of the stomp slots to make up any lost ground in "tightness".

And I've seen a lot of rigs that have definition at 0 too, so it's not just a maximum phenomenon. Of course, the 0 extreme also does not sound good to my ear. So I don't see any reason to change anything.