Dirty Davoli on JTM - Davoli tweak for Les Paul

• Tweak of the great Davoli Clean 2Mic on my JTM30 cab for Les Paul guitars. I had yo tweak the clean amp into crunch & cranked territory. I couldn't keep this one to myself !

here is a little demo from clean to hard rock ( same rig but gain & definition adjusted on the fly )

Sounds great for all cleans , dirty , crunchy twangy & heavy classic rock.

The gain course on this rig is fantastic , adjust to your taste & try the definition parameter too , it will sound great from 5.5 to 10 (DEF) from creamy clean to clear 'stringy' chords

Grab your les Paul and tell me how it sounds on your gear, I enjoy this one a lot :)

Thanks to M.pausio for the great original, one of my favorite clean rig( check his fantastic vintage collection )

• Thks pals , I never thought that this 60's Italian guitar amp would rock so hard on a JTM cab, it's really impressive and I love the tone , unmatched by anything I heard before. Curiously it doesn't sound as good on my strat. But on the Les Paul I can go from jazz to hard rock just with the gain knob and vol pot since it let the strings ring so clearly.
    Thanks to the KPA , this nasty experiment took less than 2 min to setup , tweaking included

• I did 2 more clips out of this great Davoli rig :

It sounds vintage no matter what I can try , delightful ! If you own a low gain HB guitar , you have to try it, in pulls you back in the 60's /70's era.

The Actual rig on the rig exchange is very bright since Definition is @10 ( full chords setting ) if you lower at 6/7 il will smooth the tone a lot and you'll have a great creamy smooth lead tone.