Mismatch between Rig count shown in Rig Manager vs. KPA - SOLVED

• The issue I am having is, in many cases, there is a big mismatch between the rig count recognized by Rig Manager vs. the real count in my KPA. The KPA currently have 726 rigs, while Rig Manager recognizes only 174. When I close/open Rig Manager multiple times, it sometimes gets the right number; from which point, Rig Manager works flawlessly. I did try System Reset yesterday (booting KPA with System button depressed). After that, when i opened Rig Manager, it showed the correct number, so I thought the issue was gone. But now, I have the same issue... I don't know if this is related, but I had the "Damaged Rig found and disabled" message when the KPA booted up right after the new firmware installation (currently, it's on 2.3.2). I found out the name of the damaged rig, but didn't know what to do with it, because the KPA did not show it in the list. If deleting it is likely to fix the issue, how can I delete it? I tried search, but could not find out how. Your input will be appreciated! Thanks -Jake

Edited once, last by jakeykim ().

• What OS are you running? In case of 8.0, left click on the RM icon and go to properties and make it run in Windows 7 compabillity mode. Worked for me.

• How do I send my backup file as an attachment? I tried to PM Buckhard with attachment, but the attachment failed with the message saying my file is too large...

• jake,
    we've checked the backup you've sent over and we can sync a Profiler with this backup installed without issues. you might deal with a corrupted database. if you go to user/AppData/Local/Kemper Amps/RigManager/ and make sure you can see hidden files, you will find a database named after the serial number of your Profiler. This looks like that: .KPABCDEFGH.bd - exit rig manager, drag this file to the desktop and open rig manager again. it will rebuild this database and hopefully will sync fine this time.
    hth, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• With the RM Beta 2, I think the mismatch is gone. Thank you so much for the prompt support.

Again, this RigManager is AWESOME. It brought the already-fantastic KPA to a whole new level. Kudos to Kemper Team!!