5150 fender version??

• Ok I've scanned the rig exchange and tried most of them out. Must admit alot of them were too thrashy more my liking I'm not a metal player. I've got TAF 5150 from pack 2 and I've found a profile in there that sounds quite good but its the 3rd channel. When I was in the shop the guy was playing channel 2 of the fender 5150 which sounded awesome. Can't seem to find one that sounds like that though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy has a TAF bundle with the best 5150 III profiles, to my ears. You may be able to purchase just that amp pack. But it has all three channels, captured extremely well.

• The fender evh 5150 is a lot more versatile than the peaveys.
    It also has an awesome clean channel, compared to the stripped down clean rhythm channel they call "clean" on the peaveys.
    The red channel on the evh and the peaveys is pretty similar imo, the evh is a bit tighter and doesn't need a TS in a lot of cases.

I'd say it sounds more "modern", cause you can scoop it more and the highs sound "finder"...in a way that you can dial in more highs and presence without getting
    the excessive ear-penetration that the peavey does when you crank highs and presence too much. Also the knobs are much more useable on the EVH.

Biggest difference IMO is the blue channel of the EVH. Nothing on the peavey sounds like it (green channel/rhythm channel on the peavey is pretty different).
    The blue channel evh sounds like re-vamped marshall goodness for me. For Metal rhythm it needs a TS imo, but it does that crunchy jcm 800 thing pretty nice...
    Altho it sounds closer to the JVM in some other way.
    Hell of a lot fun to play.

• who cares?

• who cares?

Apparently someone who asked... Unlike you, who started a drama axe fx thread, didn't like what I had to say, searched my posts, and then decided to troll my contributory post. Again, unlike you, who would rather stir people up because some Internet guy on some forum said something you didn't agree with by posting a complete nonsense thread about it... Really dude? Are you new here? We don't do that here. That is the most 15 year old high school crap I've ever seen, and this forum prides itself on keeping the BS low, especially on the topic of the axe fx...so yes, NO ONE cares dude...especially on a year old axe fx thread. Quite honestly I can't believe the mods didn't delete your entire post.

Edited 2 times, last by VESmedic1 ().