Question on the UnO4Kemper Chip (above version 1.1) for the 1010FCB

• OK, with the end of the month getting really close, I finally got to unpacking my FCB1010 and KPA, and I went through a test cycle with the new UnO4Kemper and KPA firmware versions. It looks like I'm ready to start shipping UnO4Kemper v.1.3 from now on. Thanks for your patience!

Just out of curiosity....when will you be actually shipping these out? Just wondering how long it takes after an order is put in.

Really anxious to start using my new FCB.

Many thanks for your great work!

• Just received my uno4kemper today !
    Easy to install, and works flawless

Thanks Xavier ! :thumbup:

The only drawback to me is that you can only use the exp pedals for wah and volume (and pitch), and not the other parameters (like delay etc...)
    ++

• When did you order yours Matt?? :)

Hey
    I was probably the first one to order, I think I placed my order last Wednesday before it was even available :D
    I had been checking the version history everyday, eagerly waiting for the 1.3 version to upgrade my brand new fcb1010

Great stuff !!!

Hey
    I was probably the first one to order, I think I placed my order last Wednesday before it was even available :D
    I had been checking the version history everyday, eagerly waiting for the 1.3 version to upgrade my brand new fcb1010

Great stuff !!!

That's great that's the day I ordered mine. Where do u live I'm in the UK. I'm hoping mine turns up tomorrow :)

Did you get a tracking number, I haven't yet and I tried to contact Xavier today via the Uno4kemper web site but nothing yet :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I tried to contact Xavier today via the Uno4kemper web site but nothing yet :(

A short note to all those who tried to contact me over the last couple of days : I've had a very annoying practical problem - my main PC crashed and now refuses to boot. This means I haven't been able to respond to mails or process UnO4Kemper orders for the last 4 days. I'm still in the process of restoring all info from the crashed PC harddisk, get a new system up and running, make sure I can again burn firmware eproms, etc... Just now I was able to recover my email data, so from tonight on I will be able to work through my mail backlog. After that I will work on getting all pending UnO4Kemper orders shipped ASAP. Sorry for the delay this caused! (meanwhile I'm dreaming of the day where I no longer need to touch any computer :cursing: a bit difficult when you try to make a living with programming... )

• Xavier....

So many thanks for sending the chip! Can't believe how fast you got it here to me in Canada.
    Really, outstanding service!
    I'm gathering that all of them that you have send recently are the newest version, correct?
    Again....well done!

:thumbup::thumbup:

Paul

correction....no need to answer....mine was of course 1.3! Working fantastic! Stickers look great on the FCB as well! :)

Edited once, last by PBGas ().

• ordered mine on March 9th...nothing so far...last time I got it within 6 days...it's Marc 19th now.

Xavier, do you have any updates? Thanks!

It's difficult to find order details based just on a Kemper forum nickname... But if you ordered on March 9th your order has been shipped on March 10th. If you used the registered shipping option, email me and I will reply with the tracking number tonight.
    best regards,
    Xavier

• Hi Xavier,
    Just installed mine yesterday and it is working great! Thanks, it is so nice to have something just work as it is supposed to! :D

Keith