2.3.2 response

• So, according to the thread in the issue section, it looks like the 2.3.2 is a good one. i don't see much bug mentioned, except of the one already there in the section.

instead I have counted many people saying the update happened with no hassles.

any thoughts?

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• thanks guys. and no: i'm using the rocktron all access with kpa midi dialogue limited to program change, single fx on/off switching and expression pedals parameter change. so I shouldn't have any issues with that.

I just finished recording my CD and the next gig is the 7th of march. guess I'll go for the update..............or maybe I'll go to the release which I guess it'll come soon since the latest beta has gone so good

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• If you are using an fcb1010 with eureka prom you will get an error screen if you are in perform mode.

i have this as well

[Blocked Image: http://i39.tinypic.com/f05540.jpg]
    Pro Tools HDX HD i/o 8x8x8
    SSL Nucleus
    vintech
    2 573
    2 x81
    1 609ca
    classic api 4 vp312
    Neumann kh120's
    Presonus digimax
    Furman hds-6
    splawn nitro
    gmajor 2
    kemper
    agile 727s
    yes i work at Vintech

• If you are using an fcb1010 with eureka prom you will get an error screen if you are in perform mode.

Have tried my FCB 1010 with Eureka and cannot reproduce any issue.

May I ask you to open a support ticket with concrete issue description: Which Eureka Mode are you using (EF, Pr, FP, SP, EP)? What are you exactly sending? Please attach a picture of the error screen.

• Have tried my FCB 1010 with Eureka and cannot reproduce any issue.

May I ask you to open a support ticket with concrete issue description: Which Eureka Mode are you using (EF, Pr, FP, SP, EP)? What are you exactly sending? Please attach a picture of the error screen.

Please see this thread. It might be the same issue if the Eureka sends SysEx.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

Edited once, last by Quitty ().

• interesting i just downgraded and then went back to 2.3.2 and now its working with my fob with eureka prom in performance mode

[Blocked Image: http://i39.tinypic.com/f05540.jpg]
    Pro Tools HDX HD i/o 8x8x8
    SSL Nucleus
    vintech
    2 573
    2 x81
    1 609ca
    classic api 4 vp312
    Neumann kh120's
    Presonus digimax
    Furman hds-6
    splawn nitro