Big disappointment with Kemper

• It depends where you are located.
    If you are in the US or Canada for example there are two dedicated certified service centers.
    In europe the repairs are handled by the german service center.
    You can find out if there is a certified service center in your country on our website when you go to the Buy page.

In any case contact your dealer first. They are the ones that have the logistics to send the Profiler in for repair.
    Normal repair times are 5 working days plus the days it takes to ship the unit to the service center and back to the dealer.

• It depends where you are located.
    If you are in the US or Canada for example there are two dedicated certified service centers.
    You can find out if there is a certified service center in your country on our website when you go to the Buy page.

In any case contact your dealer first. They are the ones that have the logistics to send the Profiler in for repair.
    Normal repair times are 5 working days plus the days it takes to ship the unit to the service center and back to the dealer.

Where is the service centre in canada located?
    I'm considering picking up a 2nd just as a backup spare

• [I think it's in Calgary.
    Mine went back for LED problem and he turned it around in a couple of days. (not including shipping from/to Ottawa)
    Great service.

quote='caveman1','index.php?page=Thread&postID=134863#post134863']

It depends where you are located.

Where is the service centre in canada located?
    I'm considering picking up a 2nd just as a backup spare[/quote]

• [/quote]

If it is calgary thats awesome ...not too far from me.
    I might still pick one up as a backup ...I frigging love this thing to death!!!

• Just send mine back to Thomann for some dead leds. The process was so far very smooth. They send me a UPS form, i packed the kpa and attached the labels.
    Then i called and 3 hours laters it was picked up.
    If the return is as smooth as the send then i'm a very happy camper (kemper :))

• Well I got a shipping label to send mine to Calgary in Canada.
    That's where it was fixed and sent back to me.

• Didn't know that-i was using our website to locate certified service centers and could not find one in canada but just the two in the US. Thank you for updating me on this subject! I will ask our webmaster to update the information on our site!

• Hi, I just tried to PM you the data from the mailing label, but your PMs are inactive.

I was sent the label by Matthew Skaggs, General Manager Kemper Americas, who provided stellar service.

Didn't know that-i was using our website to locate certified service centers and could not find one in canada but just the two in the US. Thank you for updating me on this subject! I will ask our webmaster to update the information on our site!