Dragging from Local Library to subfolder moves profile instead of copying it?

• Hi, I noticed that dragging from Local Library to it's subfolders moves the profile rather than copying it, is that normal? I can copy and paste ok to get around it, but isn't this at odds with the manual? (Pg13 A simple drag will create a copy of an item, Shift drag will move etc)

Also just to note, if you prefix folders with numbers like 1_clean, 2_crunch etc, 10 and 11 display between 1 and 2, which isn't optimal. I changed to using double figures ie 00_bass, 00_clean and that works fine. Just thought I should report it. :)

Edited 2 times, last by Bevosss ().

• Dragging between local folders is a move by default, dragging between different locations, e.g. USB stick and Local Library, is a copy by default. You can hold Shift while dragging to switch from copy to move, or hold Ctrl to switch from move to copy. This is exactly like it is in the Explorer.

• the manual refers to a situation where you drag in between two locations. in this case items are copied instead of moved. the equivalent of a location in explorer or finder would be a HD.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Dragging between local folders is a move by default, dragging between different locations, e.g. USB stick and Local Library, is a copy by default. You can hold Shift while dragging to switch from copy to move, or hold Ctrl to switch from move to copy. This is exactly like it is in the Explorer.

Makes sense now! Thanks for the replies fellas. :)