Max4Live Kemper controller

• Kemper also freezes if there are too many MIDI messages sent to it in quick succession. I experienced such behavior when I had MIDI-chase turned on in Logic and was manually moving playhead. So, if you have Kemper connected via MIDI better turn off MIDI-chase in you DAW.

• Hi,

Can you tell me where i must put the file in Ableton please ? It seems to be not correct for me... Thank you

I haven't been in front of my studio computer for a while so I haven't been able to check where it should go. Funny that the device doesn't show up in Live, though. What happens if you drag it directly from your file explorer (your downloads folder, for example) into Live?

• hi, a huge thanks for your contribution, I'll be using this to play my set in my duet-band, sync'ed to live!

just a question, how do you guys cope with the latency, I remarked it takes a while to jump from performance to performance, and it's a little faster from slot to slot... is it something i can anticipate and it'll stay consistent?

cheers from Switzerland!

e

• just a question, how do you guys cope with the latency, I remarked it takes a while to jump from performance to performance, and it's a little faster from slot to slot... is it something i can anticipate and it'll stay consistent?

Sorry, I didn't see your question before. I'm not sure if the latency is consistent and predictable... I just keep changes in a song within the same performance, they're fast enough from slot to slot for me not to notice them. I basically have a separate performance for each song, so the switch between performances happens between songs.