Introducing Top Jimi Profiles

• My two Anderson's guitars, Bulldog And Drop Top, just kick the ass with TJ profiles too :thumbup:
    Mahogany bodies with maple tops, maple necks topped with RW fretboard and TA humbuckers just shine with those amazing Marshall profiles.

Still, my hand made Wenge body guitar with Dimarzio Superdistorsion humbucker (first version, first batch production) generate an absolutely unbelievably sound ....Can't stop play 8o
    The essence of how Rock'n Roll guitar should sound is just here !

This clip was done with an Anderson Drop Top. It has a mahogany body, maple top and maple neck. I think it fits the mix great.

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Theese profiles are amazing , I just go tthe 68 marshall and the lee jackson , wow great job hands down better than most Ive paid for . Seems like with most I end up reaching for the definition knob to turn it down or it sounds thin and bitey , like a cocked wah is on , because definition ends up on 10 and then when when picking its too sharp sounding , but with yours even though the definition is on 10 , it doesnt have that nasty bite it just allows for great pinch harmonics , like the power tubes are bieng pushed which is what smoothes that out , you mustve run them loud during profiling im guessing ! great job

Im using the lee jackson one the most now

thanks

• Great profiles. The quality is up there with the best profiles from the commercial profilers. Andy JCM800 and Dirty Shirley, Armins Plexi and Goldfinger for example. But your consistency across the board is great.

:)

• Thanks from Germany for these Profiles!
    I use the 68 with my Strat and the 74 LJ mainly with my MM Silhouette. They Sound GREAT!!

When I tested the 74 with a friend playing the keys, the great natural sound blew us away.
    After that session I can say, it has some great Satriani Sounds in it :-))

• Just bought the AC30 and I have to say up there with the best of them.
    Its rocking - thanks
    :) Neil

• New clip with the 78 Marshall 50w (profile 9). Hope you like!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Jimi,

so far I bought three profiles from you (EVH 5150, Marshall Superlead, VOX AC30) and they are truly amazing and I love them for recording. I'd havejust one suggestion for your future profiles. Is it possible to create one or two profiles that are a bit brighter. They have a very "oldschool" vibe which is really cool and I really dig that, but just for the sake of variation a bit more "polished" profiles would really add a lot.
    I know there are tweaking possibilites to make it less midrangy and give it more bite, but I'd love to see some profiles that are done that way from the scratch on.

Oh and any chances to see a Marshall Jubilee from you? That would be pretty awesome ;)