The profiler's Digest #5 - Last one

• Hi !

I'm doing my last Digest , the rig manager is now stable enough to import, search and mod tweaks with no hassles like we had in the past.

I end up searching for old rigs and not only from the new coming rigs, I also do tweak most of them , often in a large way, so it's no more a demo from the originals.

I did put the most significant tweaks I did for the recording of this demo#5 on the rig exchange , so you can try most of them with the rig manager & the right type of guitar

A 18w Marshall clone , great rig by AxeMan2u ( old rig ! ) - CAB swapped for my own JTM30 - Tweaked for Strat , P90 and Les Paul ( I've got 3 rigs ) - A great Marshall tone & a Hendrix tone construction Kit - more on this on another thread ...

The great Clean2Mic Davoli tweaked +++ for my Strat & Les Paul ( also old rig ) - A magic profile , can't get rig of tweaking it for all my guitars ...

The Fryette CLv1 - studio quality clean , nothing tweaked on this one , it's very clean & bright - a must try

The Marshall 72 100 Watt from Janne - tweaked +++ in a clean & soft way for strat with Egnater Cab - I love the vibe from this one

So it's over for me , if somebody wants to go on , anyone is free to do it !

I will still provide some rig demos from time to time and also full songs on my other Soundcloud page ( see signature )