New FUCHS ODS profile - Clean

• Hi Paco,

This is also a very nice and useful profile so my thanks to you!

Funny thing is that while I realize that you profiled the amp using the OD channel with settings giving it a push so it not quite clean, the KPA still gives it a push even when gain is set to 0. Maybe my Lollar Imperial HBs are too powerful or my Clean Sense is set too high at -0.3 dB.
    What Clean Sense do you use with this profile?

Cheers,

Mats N

• HI Paco

The ODS Clean and Pushed are great, I am still working on the solo profile of yours, there again different guitars etc but overall very well done
    From one ODS30 owner to another, great work! I still have yet to come up with a profile of mine that I am happy with so I appreciate
    the effort you have gone to. I don't have a good recording setup or room so my results so far have been sub-par.
    Any chance you could try the following settings, Input gain 1-2 O'Clock, brite off, deep off, jazz setting, Treble 11 Oclock, Mid and Bass around 12 Oclock, mid boost on, OD in around 11 O'clock OD master and Master to taste, Presence around 10 to 12 oclock. I find this setting pretty good for a smooth but fat overdrive getting closer to Robben Ford. I use this with an Eminence Red White and Blues so the mids may need adjusting with a 1265. Humbucking guitars but even teles sound good (at least to me)

• Hi guy's, have not got around to this one because the solo one sounds so so good clean when you wind down the KPA, gain, give it a go if you haven't.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• The ODS Clean and Pushed are great, I am still working on the solo profile of yours, there again different guitars etc but overall very well done
    From one ODS30 owner to another, great work! I still have yet to come up with a profile of mine that I am happy with so I appreciate
    the effort you have gone to. I don't have a good recording setup or room so my results so far have been sub-par.
    Any chance you could try the following settings, Input gain 1-2 O'Clock, brite off, deep off, jazz setting, Treble 11 Oclock, Mid and Bass around 12 Oclock, mid boost on, OD in around 11 O'clock OD master and Master to taste, Presence around 10 to 12 oclock. I find this setting pretty good for a smooth but fat overdrive getting closer to Robben Ford. I use this with an Eminence Red White and Blues so the mids may need adjusting with a 1265. Humbucking guitars but even teles sound good (at least to me)

Yes! I'll try those settings during the week.