Profiles with new Redbox 5

• I just put up 8 profiles using the Redbox 5. I had tried using previous direct boxes and did not like the results. These were good enough to put up so folks could see how this little direct box works. It might not be quite as good as a good mic, but for those with limited space, budget and time, its not a bad tool to have. I have 2 profiles each of a handwired AC15, a Marshall SLX, a Peavey XXX combo and a Marshall TSL 122 combo. These are unmodified except for some quick tweaking. The original RB cabinet profile is still attached.

• I just put up 8 profiles using the Redbox 5. I had tried using previous direct boxes and did not like the results. These were good enough to put up so folks could see how this little direct box works. It might not be quite as good as a good mic, but for those with limited space, budget and time, its not a bad tool to have. I have 2 profiles each of a handwired AC15, a Marshall SLX, a Peavey XXX combo and a Marshall TSL 122 combo. These are unmodified except for some quick tweaking. The original RB cabinet profile is still attached.

Great! I will try them. Curious how H&K have improved the emulation algorithm over the years.