FCB1010 Volume Pedal in heel position doesn't go into tuner mode for one particular profile

• I play a Powerhead through various cabs, usually a 1X12 loaded with a Beyma 12GA50 for rehearsals, and use an FCB1010 with the Uno4Kemper EEPROM. I had loaded the Marshall 72 100W profile from the Rig Exchange (posted by Janne) a few days ago and auditioned it (sans FCB1010) and liked it a lot, particularly after tweaking, so kept it to use for Duane Allman-esque "Live At Fillmore East" sound (I play in an ABB trib band, among others). Put it into a performance slot for quick access.

Last night at rehearsal I plugged in the FCB1010, set performance mode, selected the rig, and discovered that the volume pedal, with pedal in heel down position, didn't put the KPA into tuner mode on the KPA screen, as it did with all the other profiles. FCB1010 didn't go into tuning mode either. Didn't have time to debug it, as it ended late and had to get up early for work (ugh! curse of the drinking class!).

Tonight I plan to recheck and do some debug if I get a chance, but it was not obvious to me exactly what is occurring. I figure I did or am doing something stupid and am overlooking something obvious, but I looked through the manuals (RTFM!) and didn't see anything helpful except perhaps the volume pedal range setting, perhaps something to do with the heel down position setting in that profile, which I thought was global but may not be global in Performance mode. Remember, all the other profiles I have set up in performances do not have this issue, and I never had this occur prior to last night on any profile. I will check the behavior of the profile in Browser mode and see what happens as well, but thought I would bring t up in case (a) there are any suggestions of what to check and (b) anyone else should have the issue. The profile is really really good for DA at the Fillmore type sound and I would like to use it. Thanks folks.

• I had done a quick parameter check at the time, and I believe it was at -5.0, but I will double-check this evening. It is possible I was looking at another rig at that time. Thanks for the suggestion!

If you don't mind my asking & would please forgive my ignorance: why does the pedal range need to be -5.0 to trigger tuner mode?

Thanks again!

• Aha. Thanks! I found how to fix it, but am not clear as to why. I tried other rigs in the slot, no problem, they worked, and the rig worked in Browse mode, just not in any slot in Performance mode. So, just for the heck of it, spun the pedal range down to around -3, then back again to -5.0, and it then worked. Perhaps some value in a register was not being correctly read or initialized for some reason. So, that is the workaround.

Thanks again!