is the following output configuration possible

• when recording via spdif for reamping purposes I can't record the wet signal with delay and reverb and the di signal at once. is there any way to use those fx and record the dry di-signal (w/o reverb and delay of course) and if not then please move this thread to the feature requests section ;)

• when recording via spdif for reamping purposes I can't record the wet signal with delay and reverb and the di signal at once. is there any way to use those fx and record the dry di-signal (w/o reverb and delay of course) and if not then please move this thread to the feature requests section ;)

You should check that you have selected "Master mono" for main out in Output section. Then the delay and reverb should be included also. Then just use main output for wet signal.

Using reverb and delay in mono does not make much sense. Sure, you could use the analog outs to do this. I always recommend using the FX inside your DAW. It allows for more control over the signal after the recording process. If you really want the FX from the KPA, do a reamping pass and set the output config to Stereo for this.

• DD: Thanks for helping me out but but are you sure that this configuration works as I tried out every output and it was never possible to have delay/verb and di. can't check it right now but will give it a try later

TYLER: Hi, I agree that it's rather uncommon using those fx in mono but if it's not a key instrument I sometimes prefer using those fx in mono, so they don't take up too much space, but primarily I'd like to use such an output configuration for scratch tracks and I tend to use a lot of tracks, especially whith preproduction and stuff like that so I try to avoid using the fx inside the daw... cause apart from guitars you have a drum vsti and slap on eqs and comps, some other vsti's, processed vocals that all adds up and then you use a low buffer size and at times your computer can't handle that. ;)