Hughes & Kettner Access Re-Boot

• Hi Guys,

I profiled my H & K Access before I sold it last year right after I got the Kemper, but I profiled it using my EV ELX112P monitor so it didn't come out as it should have.

It was the H & K into a VHT 2/90/2 into a cab and I used an H & K redbox to go direct between the output of the VHT and cab.

So there wasn't a lot of coloring from my cab to begin with, and Tills cabs seem to work well with it.

The thing that I loved about that rig was the note seperation, even with high gain you could hear every note distinctly, I miss the rig but only because I wish I would have profiled it with my CLR so I could fully capture it's delightfulness.

That was the only tube amp rig that I was ever completely satisfied with, but the age of the H & K and the fact that it would be nearly impossible to replace if something happened at a gig led me to the Kemper and I am more than satisfied with the choice.

I did some tweaking, so if you guys like this I will tweak the others I did with less gain and more gain.

I used Tills Recto, so depending on your tastes you may have to add some mids.

I used my personal preset settings for effects, I use the profile as is for rythyhm then I engage the boost stomp and delay for solos and save that as the solo profile.

I also add the chorus depending on the song.

I am playing through an Atomic CLR with a humbucker guitar when tweaking this, so adjust accordingly for your setup.

Give me some feedback!