Can't save rig volume

• I'll load a rig into a performance slot and I notice the output is clipping. I turn down the rig volume to where the output LED stays green, then save the performance. Next time I choose the slot, the volume is back to where it was and it's clipping again. Is this a bug, or am I expecting the wrong behavior?

• Hey
    If you're using a footcontroller, you need to save the volume (and the performance) before you change the slot.
    (which is not the case if you're changing slots manually)
    ++

• if you change the rig volume (not the master volume) in a performance slot and store the performance before switching slots with a MIDI pedal they will be recalled in that saved state after you reload the performance.

• Do you mean save the volume separately from saving the performance? I just re-saved the performance.

Volume is stored with every rig, and that works for me.

What was mentioned above was that if you move between rigs within a performance using the buttons on the front-panel you can jump between rigs without saving and still keep the changes you make. I.e. you can make changes to all 5 rigs in the performance and save them all in one operation when you're done. When you use a midi controller all changes to the current rig is lost if you switch to another rig in the same performance. I'd prefer that the behaviour is consistent so I hope this will be changed in future firmware.