NO preview

• Whenever I run Rig Manager (latest version), there is no problem getting all rigs, and it has my local library folder, etc. This part loads up quickly with 0 problems. However, it will not preview any rig from the exchange, and whenever I copy a rig from the exchange, and place it in my local folder, it will not load into my Kemper, even after rebooting RM. I had to load my usb stick with the rig I wanted to test, and load it the "old fashioned" way, which of course defeats the purpose of the librarian. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

• No, they don't, and when I place them in my local folder, they are not recognized within the browser, of the KPA. It sure has me stumped.

If by "local folder" you mean the "Local Library" folder, those profiles are not on the KPA. So, they won't show up on the KPA. My profiler is identified by the default "My Profiler" folder. Profiles in this folder show up in the KPA browser.

If your profiler doesn't show up as a seperate folder (with a KPA looking icon), then you aren't connected via USB. And that would explain why you aren't getting previews.

• Same Here. When I started the KPA is said I needed to update to beta 2.3.3. I did not update. The rig manager will not let me preview any rigs that I have downloaded and rigs I have bought. Do we have to update to a beta to use rig manager.

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

• Same Here. When I started the KPA is said I needed to update to beta 2.3.3. I did not update. The rig manager will not let me preview any rigs that I have downloaded and rigs I have bought. Do we have to update to a beta to use rig manager.

"read me.txt" contains the requirements to run rig manager. you can find it next to the installer exe. rig manager also alerts you when use a "wrong" firmware in your profiler.
    hth, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

During this beta phase of the RM it makes sense that changes are occurring within both the RM software and the kaos software on the KPA, so you would need to be at the latest revision of both.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer