Any news about Kempers Musikmesse presents?

• Someone knows who will present the new features of Kemper? John Huldt?
    I heard that the KFC will miss again... :( , any other news?
    ...perhaps new beta with spring reverb? stomp delay? arpeggiator? ducking parameter in tremolo? stomp profiling? :)
    .....or maybe just the 2.3.3 version release, but much more stable?!? ;)?(

• I'm not even worried about the KFC anymore. FCB1010 works great with the Uno4Kemper chip.

Hoping for some new effects and features if possible.....other than that, very happy with my new Powerrack!

• I'm not waiting for footcontroller either because FCB is just great with Uno4Kemper chip. The complete Editor software is also not important because Kemper is so easy to use/tweak. Rig Manager for Mac is the thing I would like the Kemper team to focus now :) New features and bug fixes too, of course.

• I agree that a complete editor is not "mandatory" (even if i think that would be nice). But allowing to manage stomps presets and cabs and allowing to manage/create/setup performances is a must-have feature !

• A Kemper Foot Controller is needed IMO. The uno4kemper chip is a decent temporary solution....but we need a proper controller.

I agree. I have a Ground Control Pro that works great but the road case that holds the GCP and expression pedal is a little bigger than what I'd like to travel with. Currently playing more bass than guitar. Would love to use the KPA for both bass and guitar but I need a foot controller with expression that has a smaller footprint than my GCP setup. Hoping for a Kemper all-in-one. Until then I'm running a separate bass rig and only using the KPA at home. :thumbup:

• A Kemper Foot Controller is needed IMO. The uno4kemper chip is a decent temporary solution....but we need a proper controller.

Definitely agreed.

• 1. Mac Rig Manager: running in Parallels is just not a realistic workflow.
    2. MIDI out: output of program changes at least a prerequisite for the foot controller and MIDI clock out allows KPA to be master
    3. Foot controller
    4. Anything else is gravy.

• 1. Mac Rig Manager: running in Parallels is just not a realistic workflow.
    2. MIDI out: output of program changes at least a prerequisite for the foot controller and MIDI clock out allows KPA to be master
    3. Foot controller
    4. Anything else is gravy.

Just FYI, the profiler does output program changes at the moment, by default, and a MIDI clock is present as 'active sensing', also by default. :thumbup:

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• Sound.
    Nobody talking about sound.
    Just talking about effects and gadgets.
    Let put that clear.
    I bought Kemper because of sound, amazing natural valve amp sound.
    Playing say, 10-20top profiles, I will assess Kemper sound as 99 out if 100. The next is axe with 32 out of 100.
    But, it can be better, not only for that one percent, but 5 percent on top..
    If Mr CK spend the rest of available power in engine on effects and gadgets, nothing will left for those crucial five per cent.
    On the end Kemper sound is its marketing strength, not effects and editors.
    So just wasting of time, wasting of available resources and efforts
    Think about that.
    Cheers
    Zoran

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Just a short summary from the Musikmesse 2014:

Kemper had the best of all booths with the trailer out in the sunlight, apart from all the 'fair noise' in the halls.

It was a pleasure to talk to Don and Burkhard for a while, thanks guys. I missed CK this time. ;)

Concerning the profiler, there's no news to tell from my point of view, and as NAMM is only 8 weeks in the past I didn't expect any to be frank.

I see many will be starting to bitch and moan about no footcontroller on the horizon or other things but guys, let me tell you:
    Nowhere at the Musikmesse was a device to be found or introduced that could be a contender to what the profiler is doing, not even remotely.

All in all this was the Musikmesse with the smallest amount of innovation/information/presentation I've ever visited (and I have missed only one in the last 11 years).

Maybe it begins to lose its status as a first time presentation/innovation platform due to all the online possibilities?

• Yes, I felt the same.

Nothing even close to the Kemper!

Nice short chat with Burkhard and Don - missed Ingo (who preferred to wait hours for some Jeff Beck signature :D )
    All the great stuff seams to come from Germany:
    Realtone amps seam to sound great (as far as possible to hear in the loud noise). link
    Like some of the Nik Huber guitars very much link
    The best speakers I found where from Dietmar Kammler link
    Some nice portable rigs / 100 Watt amp 'Bluguitar' link

Gibsons main attraction was some great motorbike stunts.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de