Potential bug ... feature?

• I have some rigs that I've saved with a number and my initials and pertinent naming info. For instance "1 AJM xxxx xxx xxx." I did this so that these rigs would be first on my list of rigs. I've since decided to delete the leading "1 " because I found it no longer necessary with the addition of RigManager (thank you Kemper team). When I attempt to delete the "1 " it looks like it has done so in the tag info section, however, if I select another rig and then back again the "1 " reappears. The work around is to delete the "1 " and the "AJM" and then retype just the "AJM" portion leaving out the "1 ." In other words, simply deleting text alone does not work. You actually have to delete the text and then TYPE in new text in order to make a change that persist.

• I noticed an early issue editing tags that if I pressed the "home" key to get to the front of the tag, then used "delete" it wouldn't stick, but if I just used the arrow keys and backspace, then it would work. Haven't tried it on beta #2 and now #3 is out. wonder if it's been addressed...

• I noticed an early issue editing tags that if I pressed the "home" key to get to the front of the tag, then used "delete" it wouldn't stick, but if I just used the arrow keys and backspace, then it would work. Haven't tried it on beta #2 and now #3 is out. wonder if it's been addressed...

Hmmm...I probably used the "home" key also. That would be the normal way most folks would do that operation. Either way, I consider this a "small" but annoying bug. I'm on beta #3.