"E" mysteriously popping up as if the profile has been edited...

• ...I'm running 2.3.3 Beta, and after about 10 minutes of playing on any given profile, the "E" pops up in the Author/Date block as if the profile had been edited. No changes are made (at least not by me) and the profile sounds the same, but it's behaving as if something has changed. Anybody else running into this? Thanks!

• I've not seen this on my profiler. Its not sitting on your amp and vibrating slightly. The line 6 vetta amps were notorious for this untill they provided rubber washers for the knob buttons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's that. The Kemper is on a shelf below a pair of studio monitors. I'm playing at pretty low volumes, and it's never done this before the upgrade.

• I've not seen this on my profiler. Its not sitting on your amp and vibrating slightly. The line 6 vetta amps were notorious for this untill they provided rubber washers for the knob buttons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stand corrected....tried playing with the monitors off for awhile, and no mysterious "E"...wouldn't think it's loud enough for any significant vibrations, but there it is. Guess I'll have to learn to ignore it. Thanks for the tip.