Another noob with Fizz issues.

• That's exactly what I told him..."your ears just don't like the tone"

This 'core member' has had a different experience to you, I've yet to meet anyone (in my country) that hasn't been amazed by the Kemper tone.

and Ill second that!

That's exactly what I told him..."your ears just don't like the tone"

This 'core member' has had a different experience to you, I've yet to meet anyone (in my country) that hasn't been amazed by the Kemper tone.

• Well, this is what the wiKPA and wikpa.org were/are meant for.

Older users should take the habit of addressing the newbies to there rather than always explaining things from scratch IMO. This would contribute to creating a culture of the wiki, so that newbies also would early start addressing other new users to there.

Honestly, I have often the feeling that a few known people here have made a lot of work which is not taken advantage of to the least. I wish mine was a wrong perception :/

• Well, this is what the wiKPA and wikpa.org were/are meant for.

Older users should take the habit of addressing the newbies to there rather than always explaining things from scratch IMO. This would contribute to creating a culture of the wiki, so that newbies also would early start addressing other new users to there.

Honestly, I have often the feeling that a few known people here have made a lot of work which is not taken advantage of to the least. I wish mine was a wrong perception :/

+1.
    And a RTFM from time to time is in order as well. ;)