Loudest factory rig?

Looking to find the loudest factory rig (not 3rd party), anybody know?

Loudest??? The equipment you connect the KPA to determines the volume....So I guess the answer is that any profile can be "the loudest".

• Musicman65: you're a funny guy! I'll remember this when I get my CLR's.

Jeepster: I was scrolling thru Factory rigs and came across a few that were much, much louder than most.

It's okay if it's too obscure, I can always go thru all of them myself and answer my own question. Actually I'm looking for maxed internal (within the KPA) volume as a benchmark to set my very loudest rigs. Figured CK's maxed rigs would represent a great reference. Since there's so much info in the Forum and wiKPA, I thought maybe somebody might actually know this.

• Hi Don,
    FW 2.3.3 and I reimported all factory rigs a few days ago.

Last night I listened to all the highest gain rigs just to re-familiarize myself (not a high gain guy) and concluded that the biggest differences are really between ultra clean low gain and high gain which is perfectly normal. In the past I remember there were a few rigs that could unexpectedly tear your head off ... but that seems to be gone now. Guess that's your rebalancing in action.

BTW, I love my KPA. Damn thing continues to amaze me. One night they're gonna find me slumped over dead, guitar in hand and my toaster glowing away in the dark. Just as I'm one knob twist from the perfect tone. Not a bad way to go. :)

Edited once, last by MLScola ().

• Kind of know what you mean - there is a clean AC30 profile lurking in my favorites that tears my head off when its selected.

Thread serves as a nice reminder to save it down with a lesser volume setting!!

• hi.
    which FW are you using and did you re-install the factory rigs?
    we recently re-balanced the factory content.

I just updated factory rigs.... you gave us some nice ones! I did find the Friedman HBE and one other to be noticably louder than the other profile(s) I usually use (Sea Nymph, couple of my own). Not too loud but enough were I had to adjust them... which I usually don't have to do.