Can someone post a short video of this?

• Hey guys,
    As I mentioned in another post, I'm about 99% sure that I'm going to buy a Kemper over the Axe FX II. I have a couple of hesitations, and one of them is trying to determine what kind of delay there is when switching between presets (or rigs I guess they're called).

Could someone out there (preferably someone who is using the Behringer FCB1010 footswitch) possible post a short video of what kind of delay there is when you for example, switch from a heavy rhythm rig/preset that has a high gain amp in it, to a clean tone with a totally different amp?

This is really one of the main concerns I have with buying this unit because I've heard some say there are annoying delays between switching, and some say there aren't. So I'd really like to see/hear for myself what the delays are like when using the FCB1010 (or other footswitches).

I'm unfortunately in a place where these units aren't in stock, and I'd have to flat out BUY one to try it. So I'm trying to get as much info from these forums before I drop a couple thousand dollars on one.

Thanks!

• The Kpa have the best switching time among digital unit right now...
    Switching time is of 16 ms with no interruption of the signal (only fade out / fade in).
    If there is a delay/reverb tail on the first sound is almost impossible to notice interruption.

• Been playing today with the kemper with my fcb1010 (standard factory chip) and the changing delay is very small and, for all intents and purposes, negligible, in my opinion. Obviously you'll notice any jump in levels. The only issue i encountered was the extra data being sent with the program change midi message (Note on & off and a CC message) made the kemper unstable. Still waiting to hear if this is happening for anyone else too.

• Thanks for the replies. I'm an EXTREME newbie to MIDI. I've always just used standard stomp boxes and plugged right into a tube amp. Never used processors or modelers. I'm using a G-System and a Mesa Roadster combo right now. It sounds really good. But I'm limited to just the Mesa sound. I was told I could use the G-System as the foot controller for my Kemper, but I really have NO idea how to set it up to do that. Again, I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to MIDI.

When I first got the G-System, there was a slight (but noticeable and annoying) delay when switching between presets. But I was told that was due to the Mesa Boogie relays, not the G-System. I've since added a RJM Mini Amp Gizmo, and now the switching is either instant, or at least fast enough where it feels like a typical stompbox. I'm hoping the Kemper can switch that fast too.