In-Ears @ main out possible ?

• Hi!
    I got following situation :
    I have a powerhead and really would like to use it with a cab.
    We ( me and the other guitarist) both use in ear monitoring at the rehearsals, and i love it.
    I used it like that : Mixer Aux -> Kemper Aux in -> In-Ears connected to the phones out.
    I love the fact, that i don't need external gear, and that i can create my own "mix" on the kemper.

With a guitar cab, the whole thing turns complicate.
    If i use the aux signal (vocals and so on) @ the phones out, they come trough the monitor out, too, and vocals over a guitar cab are very very bad !

So I wanted to ask, if it is possible to use the main out as a kind of "headphones out".
    I could set the Aux volume @ main outs all the way up, and for monitor + the real phones out all the way down.

Is it possible to use the main out for headphones (as long as the main outs are not used with another box) without broke anything ? :D

Thank you very much!

Kind regards.

• Yeah, HP's is a stereo signal wich might match (impedance-wise) your radio sender's input. A simple adaptor for splitting the signal if the latter has got two independent inputs for the two channels would do the trick. Give it a try, it won't hurt :)