Best live stomp and Effects

• A little quesiton about the use of pedal borad. I'm going to receive a Liquid foot and i would like to have a validation to be sure...:)

Is it possible to trigger any effect on/off or change effect parameter for a rig WITHOUT effects are into this rig ?
    The same for a rig inside a performance of course...

For example, i load a clean rig with no effect assigned and if i want to add a disto or a boost (programmed in my pedal board), i just trigger my footswitch...and after, i could add arotary effect etc...

You can only switch FX or control parameters of FX that are assigned to a slot in the profiler.

is it possible to switch to a rig or a performance via my pedal board without to have the main selector of KPA in a required position (browe mode or performance mode) or am i turn the KPA in Browse mode to control my rigs via my pedal board and turn it to Performance mode to be able to swith inside my performances ????

In browse mode you can switch to any rig that has a midi PC # assigned.
    In performance mode you can switch slots within a performance and also switch between different performances.

• OK thank you !

Iam a little bit dissapointed that it is not very flexible...I would like to change rig on a page and swith to different performance in anoter page (in my liquid foot), or simply add effecs to a rig when i want.... Is exist another way to manage FX in a very fluid way ?

• OK thank you !

Iam a little bit dissapointed that it is not very flexible...I would like to change rig on a page and swith to different performance in anoter page (in my liquid foot), or simply add effecs to a rig when i want.... Is exist another way to manage FX in a very fluid way ?

Hmm... I'm not sure I'm getting what you want. In a performance you can immediately change 5 rigs.
    Plus switch FX configurations per rig and manually within a rig.
    You can easily switch to another performance.
    This is very flexible IMO.
    What do you miss?
    Are you sure you make use of the concept?

• probably not...:)

I just want to be able to load rig (clean sound with no effect pre assigned in specific slot) and add, in live, A hall reverb and then swith to a room reverb, add a tap delay and trigger a dist BM or change to a Dist mouse etc... directly with my pedal board without progrmmation and configuration inside my KPA. KPA has a large amount of effects types and it seems to be very painfull to assigned all different combiation available in order to mange it from my pedal board.

but i have to test it whhen i receive my pedal board.

• Well, nothing works without "programmation and configuration". Neither the KPA plus any board, nor any other alternative product. Even when using 'real' stomp pedals, one would have to setup all parameter values properly, build a pedal board, arrange signal chain, etc. From my personal perspective, KPA plus a Luiquid Foot+ midi board, is one of the most flexible setups to have. But it is all dependent on your personal workflow and expectations.

• I just want to be able to load rig (clean sound with no effect pre assigned in specific slot) and add, in live, A hall reverb and then swith to a room reverb, add a tap delay and trigger a dist BM or change to a Dist mouse etc...

I'm playing devil's advocate here: ;(
    If you are so undecisive that you don't even know what kind of reverb you want in a rig, fact is that the rig hasn't been built yet.
    In an environment like this where you don't want anything to be determined beforehand you could also use the browse button to manually add an effect or manually change it. 8)
    Realtime control is for changing things that have been determined before.

• Yes, i understand.
    It's for jam session or simply to create on rehearsal.
    I think it is easier to trigger some FX directly from my pedal board, instead to turn knobs on my KPA....
    We can only trigger 8 effects but the KPA has about 25 available !!!