How to export "slots" from a PERFORM mode.

• At the moment you can copy and paste slots to other slots or whole performances to other perfomances.
    Future rig manager versions will support convenient perfomance management as well.

still doesn't answer the question. How do people manage performance slots now?

• Zitat von Ingolf: „At the moment you can copy and paste slots to other slots or whole performances to other perfomances.
    Future rig manager versions will support convenient perfomance management as well.“

still doesn't answer the question. How do…

What do you mean by managing slots?
    What exactly do you want to do?

• Are you saying, for instance, you have set up performance mode with your set list, each performance is a song, and each slot in the performance is a different sound in the song.
    So you have all this work done and you want to save it to a usb so you can have the performance on another Kemper ?
    If this sort of thing is what you want to do, all you can do at present is backup the Kemper and then restore that backup on the other Kemper.

I hope that makes sense, and it is what you are meaning..

• Are you saying, for instance, you have set up performance mode with your set list, each performance is a song, and each slot in the performance is a different sound in the song.
    So you have all this work done and you want to save it to a usb so you can have the performance on another Kemper ?
    If this sort of thing is what you want to do, all you can do at present is backup the Kemper and then restore that backup on the other Kemper.

I hope that makes sense, and it is what you are meaning..

No, i'm not setting up song and set lists but I have saved various performance rigs with the effects I would want to switch in and out on each one. I just want to be able to have these offline in a catalog of some type so that I can load whichever ones I want, whenever i want. I want to be able to organize them offline, by filename or some type of catalog management similar to rig manager.

• <span style="line-height:1.28">No, i'm not setting up song and set lists but I have saved various performance rigs with the effects I would want to switch in and out on each one. I just want to be able to have these offline in a catalog of some type so that I can load whichever ones I want, whenever i want. I want to be able to organize them offline, by filename or some type of catalog management similar to rig manager.

If that's what you want to do you need to wait for the future RigManager with enhanced functionality. In the meantime you can save patches to the browse pool (and already have them in RM) and save FX presets locally.

• <p>

</span></p>

<p><span style="line-height:1.28">if that's what you want to do you need to wait for the future RigManager with enhances functionality. In the meantime you can sace patches to the browse pool (and already have them in RM) and save FX presets locally.</span></p>

but that's the point. If I save them to the browse pool, they show up with no performance name so it's not useful currently.