My new web page dedicated to IIC+profiling

• Have used your first two profiles exclusively for several weeks now. I never got the whole Boogie thing until now. Didn't have love for Dual/Triple Rectos. These are a completely different story. Thanks

• dejemass, this Mark 2C+ is just ... gorgeous !!! and, honestly, even having the Kemper, I gas for a such one :P

... If I go one day to Reims be prepared to have someone ringing at your door :rolleyes:

I was probably the THIRD in the 80' to have a Mark IIB in France ( just after the studio guitar player Claude Engel ) : that was a real shock for me !

I was lucky enough ( during a training course in California ) to go to Petaluma and meet Randall Smith ( and a technician = I think it was mike bendinelli !? ) and schematics in hand we have talked about some mods ( removing of the Fetron circuitry and improve for a 12AX7, tubes = Randall confirms that my previous Tubes -Philips 6L6 STR 415- were probably the best 6L6 ever - it was the reason of my visit = my Mark IIB didn't sound the same after a Tubes change ... )

= great moment !!! ... great memories ...

BUT it seems that, with the mark II C+, Mesa has gone more in the "metal" territory ? I had after my mark IIB ( that, Dumb I was, I sold ... ) a Mark III and the sounds seem more agressive for me and less "singing" ?! Is that the reason that, at this time, some of the Mark IIB users -for its singing sounds and sustain- has gone to Dumble ? ( Larry Carlton, ... ) ???

Anyway now I have the KEMPER ... AND can enjoy of the profiles of ALL the mark series :thumbup: ( and YES I appreciate your profiles !!! )

... but YES, even if it is not logical, owning a KEMPER, I still gas for a Mark II C+ ... ...

Congrats for this monster !

• Great story HB !!

The IIC+ is the perfect world between heavy and creamy. The graphic eq brings a lot to the heavy side, but we can get also what you loved in the IIB...

I use it more for the heavy side but it is a real swiss knife ;)

Dge

• ... you give me even more GAS ... :D

Thanks for the answer ;)

Hb :thumbup:

• djemass, thank you for the profile-Pack!! They are great!!
    This Mark IIC+ is really gorgeous!!! One of the best profiles I ever heard.
    I even thought my Sovereign Profiles where great, but yesterday I tried your JP8V ... I am speechless!
    Thank you!!!

Fender Am. Strat Standard | Fender Elite Standard | Ibanez AZ 2204 | Gibson Les Paul Standard | Suhr Standard Plus | Epiphone ES-335 Lim. Ed. |

Kemper Stage | Kemper Kone | Line6 HX Stomp | Strymon Sunset | Line 6 Relay G30 |

LD Systems U500 InEar | Behringer X32 Compact

SKEEN - Join The Revolution In Screen Protection