The Petrucci PACK - (Systematic Chaos added !)

• You're dishing them out faster than i can test them, but i'm stoked. The IIC+ clip is phenomenal.
    I'll have to try the Awake pack - the cleans sounded great but something about the rhythm sounded a bit dark, maybe?..

Anyway, a huge thanks for these and i'm looking forward for the modern stuff!

Hi, don't worry the rhythm is everything but dark. It is quite the opposite. In the clip the Lie riff is played with my 6 string and with the transpose FX to simulate a 7 strings guitar...

• Many many thanks!!

The profiles are amazing, me too I aspire to sound like Petrucci and now I'm a bit closer :)
    I'm looking forward for the upcoming packs. If you could include a lead and rhythm profile for Images & Words stuff (Metropolis, learning to live) it would be great.

• Many many thanks!!

The profiles are amazing, me too I aspire to sound like Petrucci and now I'm a bit closer :)
    I'm looking forward for the upcoming packs. If you could include a lead and rhythm profile for Images & Words stuff (Metropolis, learning to live) it would be great.

Boa Tarde Ferras,

Thank you. About I&W profiles, after listened to the original tracks on Jammit, I am quite disappointed by the isolated guitar tones... Moreover they were recorded with other pickups which sound very different (Tone Zone, ...). I don't think I will get something enough close for me... I don't know if you could listen to isolated Petrucci track osf Pull mu Under (available on youtube), but you could be disappointed too... of course in the final mix sounds awesome...

I will probably focus for the next pack on the Systematic Chaos profiles, as they are the closest I can get. It is MarkIV, more modern type of tone but it sounds awesome...

I also got the isolated final lead of Octavarium and I think getting something amazingly close.

My fav Petrucci tone stays the Lead of Goodnight kiss as it is for me the best IIC+ Lead tone ever recorded. Thick, creamy and raw at the same time...

• Need your help bros,

I would need very urgently the isolated tracks of the following songs.

Overture 1928 (rhythm and lead)
    Spirit carries on (Lead)
    Finally free (rhythm and lead)
    (I already have Fatal Tragedy lead)

I know they are available on jammit, but I can't find them on youtube...

Count of Tuscany (thrash rhythm). I know the deluxe edition had the separate tracks...

My dream would be to get the isolated track of goodnight kiss but nothing available...

Thank you

Djemass

• Thanks so much for fixing the DL. Amazing, very very nice of you to provide with these profiles.

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

• Dude! I've tried JP profiles and I must say you've nailed the tone!
    Scenes From The Memory and Octavarium tones are brilliant!
    The best Mark series tone I've tried! And I have TAF Mark V and Soundside, and tried every Mark in RE.
    And cleans are terrific!

I wish you could profile and tweak Mark IV =)
    Thanks, man! You tweak the crap out of Kemper ;)
    Keep going!

• Dude! I've tried JP profiles and I must say you've nailed the tone!
    Scenes From The Memory and Octavarium tones are brilliant!
    I can't say I like Awake album tone so I dislike Awake profiles either - too harsh. And I must say I like modern Petrucci tones.
    And cleans are terrific!

Thanks, man! You tweak the crap out of Kemper ;)
    Keep going!

Thanks bro, glad you dig them.

try the recording pack and even the raw pack I re-did, way less harsh. ;) I will re-do the Awake profile for sure !!

About MarkIV, I will work soon on the Systematic Chaos profiles (JP used a MarkIV on this one !). It will be very easy to get a MarkIV JP tone. Honestly you couldn't hear the difference with profiles I posted. When recorded, both can be very very close ;)

Give a try to Thumas Mark III profiles, they are also great !

One advice if you want to save money : IMHO all the best Boogie Mark tones available are free, you Lucky guys ;) Is it just my opinion

I will never make paying profiles as I don't know how I could improve the tones I already get...

• Right now I've spend an hour trying various profiles I have with cab from you JP8VAR profile and results are tremendous!
    All amps sound very good if not great. Could not stop playing!
    Tried it in a mix and discovered a little lack in midrange. Boosted a bit around 1 KHz and BAM! Ready for hard rock mix!
    And really no bad frequencies which I wanted to cut.

Great cab!

PS I used Marshall JVM 410 and Cornford Hellcat :) And even these totally different amps sound great. Different from Mark, but great.

• Hey Djemass, we also like gifts! :D
    And thank you once more for your contribution. I think your Boogie profiles really shine. Now I play "Boogie MARKIIC+ new" and that's profile which I was looking long time!