Peavey Vypyr??

• My drummer just sent me a link to this Peavey amp.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyone tried it. It looks quite good still think it will fall short of the KPA as its modelling not profiling.

PS I'm on holiday in Florida at the mo and really missing my KPA its been nearly 2 weeks and I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms. Interesting that the KPA is not very big over here either went in guitar center and they didn't even have one to try :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I think you'll find that of a lot of boutique gear in the US, unlike in the UK or other parts of the world. For example, a lot of the high end drum pedals that are being manufactured these days are not available at Guitar Centers. They're more interested in inventories for the hobbyist, rather than high end gear for semi-professionals and enthusiasts. Won't find an Axe FX in there either.

What do you want with that Vypyr, Raoul?
    Don't Trust ANY links sent to you by drummers anyway... ;)

Enjoy your holidays!

Lol !!!

I certainly don't want a Vypyr Ingolf I just think my drummer has to much spare time lol Apparently these have been around for 4 years but I've never heard of it. Maybe its my KPA withdrawal symptoms kicking in :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I've had a Vypyr 30 since they first came out, they are not bad for the price. There are bugs/glitches with it and Peavey dropped firmware development and support, probably not more than a year after release.

It's a good practice amp and portable. Given the price I have no hesitations with my kids jamming with it, or tossing it in the back of the truck, taking it to the lake etc. No effects loop, but has Aux Input....I've even tried running the Kemper into it. It's an ok solution if you're in a pinch, but I prefer my DXR10's or effects return of my Traynor.