I love the TAF Evil Robot!

• I just gave myself for Easter the Philx Evil Robot from Andy! This amp works well with any guitar you will use. With sc or hb or p90 I get this unique raw and juicy tone that make me smile each note I play :D ! I love it!

Well done Andy! :thumbup:

• Holy SH***********************T

I never had amp tube. But I heard how the sound. How clean beings to break. And the string ringing clean but covered by some grit. I liked Youtube samples of good profiles. But never came close....
    I was scrolling through my rigs. Bought some but hadn't time to explore. And "A-Evil Robot Blues" WOW!

UPDATE!!!

UPDATE!!!

I was playing on my new headphones Audio Technica ATH M50. Sweet mother of universe!!!!

Before I had AKG K240 (and sold 271 Studio) but I hadn't time to compare...
    I put back AKG K240 MKII - what a GARRRRRBAEGE ;( Believe me. They sound like someone put towel between the can/speaker and my ear.

Some glory BEYERDYNAMIC 770/880/990 - I haven't tried them, but ATH M50 are stellar. I bought them on reviews on fractal forum (I don't own axe ;) I was searching for opinions)

I just sold AKG K271 Studio and they were the same lifeless for Kemper as AKG 240 MKII. What a shame. No way I will shortly review ATH M50 in "Other Gear" subforum.

I wonder if I can make experiment. Put headphones onto my condenser mic and record output from both headphones. I'll try. Now going back to noodling :thumbup: