Making-of Michael Wagener Signature Rig Pack

• I'm not concerned at all that it won't come out (partly because I have an FCB and don't care :P), but at this point I have to wonder if there were some design issues along the way and the existing work had to be overhauled somehow.

Maybe all the work they did under OS 2.3 needed to be redone under 2.4 / 2.5. :)

• You obviously misinterpreted what I said.

When you announce a foot controller is coming out and 2 years have gone by and nothing, don't you think its reasonable for us to inquire (and they should respond) ?

I was not responding to you :)
    Yes, I agree it's reasonable to inquire. But would not conclude "this whole thing is quite ridiculous, i still stand by my comment it probably will never happen".
    OTOH, getting no response would not make me conclude they have changed their plans.

:)

Do you remember back in 2012 when some of us were waiting the power amp upgrade for our KPAs? :D

Perfectly, and that impressed me a lot :wacko:
    It did not happen because they changed their mind tho, but for a higher reason, comparable to "an earthquake" FWIW (see my original post). I'm sure Kemper were the ones who lost most money because of that.

• Perfectly, and that impressed me a lot
    It did not happen because they changed their mind tho, but for a higher reason, comparable to "an earthquake" FWIW (see my original post). I'm sure Kemper were the ones who lost most money because of that.

In any case, if a earthquake happens this time, it's no problem to me. There is such a huge number of good profiles I haven't tried yet...

• LOL Paco :D

Well, luckily I believe this new project has less to do with international rules!

(OTOH, MW might be gone crazy and burnt his studio down... You know, something on the "let Michael die with all the Amps" line... :D:D:D )

• ...As opposed to most other software releases, which tend to come BEFORE they are ready *rismhot*

Funny enough, if you happen to be using Adobe Premiere and After Effects and updated both to CC 2014 the first has just been patched with 32 'notable' bug fixes and the latter had an update that just got pulled. So it does happen even with major software companies.

• I'm quite satisfied with Kemper's responsiveness to the customer base. I put in a question about a hissing noise coming from my unit and CK himself responded within a week. It was quite impressive to me. I'm hoping that the Wagener Rig Pack comes out soon, too, but as others have said, it's not like anything is truly missing in my life as there are so many other amazing tones still left to explore.

• Coming from an Eleven Rack and their ridiculous lack of reactivity, I am more than impressed by Kemper team ability to update their amp. However for the pedalboard I think 2 years is very long. I think they anticipated too much the communication ... But I dońt care as I am very happy with my Midi pedalboard ! The same as for this pack, I dont care as I know I will come back as usual to my own custom profiles...

• Waiting for gifts is great.
    Don't know why anyone would think differently.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• while we never announced a release date for the MW rig pack, it's true nonetheless, that we had anticipated the rig pack to be released earlier.

the rigs however are absolutely fine :) , no worries there, it's more a culmination of minor 'housekeeping' issues, nothing serious, just time-consuming.

we're back on track - thanks everybody for being so patient. :)

• while we never announced a release date for the MW rig pack, it's true nonetheless, that we had anticipated the rig pack to be released earlier.

the rigs however are absolutely fine :) , no worries there, it's more a culmination of minor 'housekeeping' issues, nothing serious, just time-consuming.

Thanks Don for letting us no what's happens we are all waiting with anticipation :)

Great to hear! How's this for responsiveness from the Kemper team? You go, Don and MW! We can't wait to hear how the rigs sound!

• Hey guys and gals

Michael Wagener here. As Don posted already, the profiles are done on my end, have been for a while. As far as I understood it, there were some Kemper internal housekeeping issues. I am sure it won't be much longer, but I can assure you Kemper had a lot of information to deal with and in the end it will all be very positive for all KPA users.

On another note, I will have some news for you in exactly 5 days, somewhat unrelated to the free MW profiles, but still big news in my book. So check back here on Friday...

-mw