Making-of Michael Wagener Signature Rig Pack

• Sorry to resurrect an old thread but Michael's profiles (I bought the Ultimate RokPak) have to be my favourite pack ever. I have and love a lot of other sellers (Andy, Britt, TopJimi) but I have to say that these are truly phenomenal. They are the only ones I have found that really sound like when I'm on the other side of the glass playing my guitar and a great producer is dealing with all the mics, pres, etc... Also, they are among the very few that rarely need any major adjustment whatsoever when it comes to definition, sagging, etc.

I know tastes and gear differ, but I am surprised anyone could say negative things about them. And for those who haven't yet, definitely check out the free pack!

• Hello,
    i'm a big fan of Mr. Wagener, and of his profiles. There's one thing that i don't get in the making of Rokpak profiles. In the signal chain Mr. Wagener posted the guitar goes directly in the amp input without passing thru kemper input and direct out. In that way you can't hear the profile, you can't compare to the real amp and can't refine the profile. Could you please explain that choice? Thank you very much.

• I know tastes and gear differ, but I am surprised anyone could say negative things about them. And for those who haven't yet, definitely check out the free pack!

I reckon the out-of-tune demo that accompanied the release didn't help at all. It was tricky to assess the sounds 'cause the bad tuning was incredibly-off-putting.

• Hello,
    i'm a big fan of Mr. Wagener, and of his profiles. There's one thing that i don't get in the making of Rokpak profiles. In the signal chain Mr. Wagener posted the guitar goes directly in the amp input without passing thru kemper input and direct out. In that way you can't hear the profile, you can't compare to the real amp and can't refine the profile. Could you please explain that choice? Thank you very much.

this thread is about the free MW Rig Pack.
    if you have questions about commercial packs, please use this subforum: Third party Rigs discussion