Stand outs from The Amp Factory & Others for a rock / blues user of the Kemper ?

• Well, Ive had the Kemper for about a month and I couldnt be happier. Between the Kemper installed profiles and some additional ones also offered by Kemper at the download site, I have about 650. Its a labor of love slowly discovering what is on the system.

But I would like to know if there are exceptional bundles / rigs that I might be missing out on. Like I said, Im more of a 70s/80s rock/blues guitarist so metal and alike are not what Im looking for.

Its seems there might be a lot of redundancy to what I have, but would still like to hear from folks about any commercial available ones that stand head and shoulders above the rest.

Thanks for your input :thumbup:

Edited once, last by lasvideo ().

• Thanks Raoul. So you feel the ones you mentioned (i.e., The Marshall Pack) are much better then the Marshalls that are installed on the Kemper (factory installed profiles I think they are called) i?

Thanks Raoul. So you feel the ones you mentioned (i.e., The Marshall Pack) are much better then the Marshalls that are installed on the Kemper (factory installed profiles I think they are called) i?

Way way better!!!!! I'm a big fan of the JCM800 amp and TAF Marshall Pack JCM profiles are amazing worth the cost just for them :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Make sure you have the Morgan ac20 from the rig exchange. It covers a lot ground.

Both Andy at TAF and Armin at Soundside have great profiles available.
    My favorites from TAF include, evil robot, Bogner Goldfinger, Supro, Marshall JTM, fender tool kits, AC 30
    Soundside favorites include Diezel VH4, Marshall Plexi, boogie Mark 5, tone king, etc.

Great sounding profiles for sure.

Sean

• me a fan of andy at TAF for sure......but give a try to top jimi's profile: they kick ass!

I heard great thinks about soundside as well. you have a lot to test try!!

also don't forget the rig exchange: one of my best profile is andy's one found on the Exchange and there are several killer profile there!

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• I'm a blues/rock player as well.. I'm a big fan of TAF 's Trainwreck profiles which I use mostly with the Bogner oversized 2/12 cab.. the free Redplate TAF profiles are also wonderful. I like the Freidman ones as well.

TONE IS PARAMOUNT :D8) 8o