Trainwreck profiles

• Currently the only available are from the amp factory I believe. There are some copies floating around ( ceriatone etc) but given what you are probably after, the amp factory is probably it. Andy's trainwreck is considered one of his best by many, and it is quite fantastic. Check out the sound clips at his website.

• Currently the only available are from the amp factory I believe. There are some copies floating around ( ceriatone etc) but given what you are probably after, the amp factory is probably it. Andy's trainwreck is considered one of his best by many, and it is quite fantastic. Check out the sound clips at his website.

For sure, just grabbed that pack. Will report back in a few days....

Thanks

• HI there

the Trainwreck profiles from The Amp Factory are just amazing. By using the Trainwreck SRV profile I can do so many sounds from clean to singing blues (single coils) just with the volume and tone knob of the guitar. Sounds very natural and fat. I have no idea how the real Trainwreck sounds but I do not care. The profiles are just good as such.

Keen to hear your opinion

Cheers
    Sacapuntas

• TAF's are great. But also check out Top Jimi's trainwreck profiles.

Rock HEAVEN!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• diego thank you so much and to all the reviewers, based on that ill grab it, i got Topjimi's for hard rock /Blues SRV try these my brothers
    (using a Strat Duh)

TJ -Twreck Med 3
    TJ -Twreck high 3
    TJ -Twreck low 2 M

Its like a heavier blues rock with plenty of clarity for me (American Strat)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Apologies for being a bit late to the thread, but I've got the TJ Trainwreck profiles - I think it gets pretty close to a dumble/Robben Ford sort of sound, if that's what you're going for.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.