Can we keep a consistent name for Rig Manager releases?

• I'm finding it a bit confusing when we have announcements of RM public beta updates 1,2,3 etc.

Next have user threads referring to version 1.05 and on the support download page it still says RM 1.0 ???

On the private forum announcements we have OS public beta 2.4.0 which then seems to refer to a RM manager update but doesn't actually name it. The RM manager thread has no mention of new updates at all except for public beta 3.

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't

• we had Rig Manager 1.0 Public Beta #1 - #4 and now Rig Manager 1.0 Release. but thanks for pointing out the RM Beta #3 announcement - i missed to delete that. rig manager checks against what OS is running on your Profiler. in case it doesn't hit, you'll see a dialog with more specifics.
    best, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• The release documents call it "Rig Manager 1.0.50 Release."

Beta #1 - 1.0.23 (6 Feb)
    Beta #2 - 1.0.34 (19 Feb)
    Beta #3 - 1.0.38 (7 Mar) 1.0.39 (10 Mar)
    Beta #4 - 1.0.40 (28 Mar)
    Release 1.0 - 1.0.50 (24 Apr)

• "1.0.50" - the 50 is the so called build number which we use to differentiate in between versions. we can remove it from the name if necessary.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I should clarify here. I refer to the release names given within the announcements forum, the rig manager forum and on the downloads page.

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't