Goodsell Super17 Mk2 Profiles

• Hey Everyone,

I couldn't find any Goodsell amps on the rig exchange, so I made a few profiles and added them online.

[Blocked Image: https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5304/14068284765_e9b8d4eeb2_n.jpg]
    I profiled my 2007 Goodsell Super17 Mk2 1x12 Combo with Celestion G 12 H 30w Speaker, using two mic versions, the AKG 414 and Royer R121. They went into a UA 610 preamp then to the Kemper.

I used similar labeling to what the Amp Factory uses. From least gain to most gain the profiles are labeled as shown below:

Clean
    Clean+
    Pushed
    Pushed+
    Cranked
    Cranked+
    Full
    Full+

They will also have a 414 or 121 to indicate the mic version. The 414's are brighter.

By default the Stomp and Post EQ's are disabled.

This is my first attempt at profiling, so feedback would be appreciated! If anyone enjoys these I might add SM57 and e906 versions.

Thanks!
    Andrew

• Not to hijack the thread but way back (about just a year and 2 months before) YouTube was my only friend to let me hear those amps I saw in guitar magazines and guitar board discussions. I was wondering how those amps really sounded in my face :) How I wished then that I have the means, but no I'm just your ordinary guy next door whipping my axe on weekends in my room. Then came a company I never heard of that claimed they can copy any guitar amp's sound. Really????!!! But then I imagined how much money could I save if I could have one!!! That I would be able to hear those rare and also those very expensive amps, exactly what I was hoping for! This is it! I took the plunge and never looked back. Now to make the story shorter my collection of those amp profiles have grown since then and still getting a grin with my KPA everytime I play :) Simply amazing!
    KPA is just half the equation and the unselfish sharing of profiles like this taken from Goodsell amp makes it complete. To those profilers and KPA how could I thank you more? Now I already found the elusive amp sound I was looking for in years of buying pedals, but there are also a number of interesting amps that I didn't know were also great. My ears (err my eyes) were opened. I also realized what went wrong with my sound journey.
    Again thank you profilers and keep them coming.