Is there a "correct" Output volume?

• Obviously you have linked the different outputs which is fine, but you can have them independent, too.
    The 'correct' output totally depends on the signal chain that comes after.
    For example when I go more than -15 dB on the main outs feeding the FOH the mixing guys start to complain.
    Same with headphones. Perceived loudness depends on the headphone's impedance so you adjust to your liking.
    As for the powered outputs you need to check what the cab can take.

In summary there's nothing to correct if you like your sound.

As for the 335: it probably has hotter PU's so you could try to lower clean sens a bit for this guitar.
    Although a bit of red flickering of the input LED is totally fine.
    If the output LED goes red the rig is too loud and rig volume should be lowered.

• Rigs can be very loud if they have some EQ going post amp or if rig volume or cab volume have been altered (pushed up).
    The factory rigs are balanced nicely as they have been re- levelled recently. And they all have rig volume as well as cab volume at 0 dB.
    So I take the 69 profile (for example), take it as a reference and go from there.
    A lot of profiles on the RE as well as professional ones like from TAF are much louder. In these rigs I bring rig volume down until loudness matches with my reference.

• See also rig leveling.
    I've had to set my main output (global screen as you've noted) a couple times to reduce the signal to the board. I've done this and then updated with no other changes and had to do it again later. Usually once you've established the main volume out for the FOH, leveled the rig volumes (as you would like them of course) then there are no further issues. Lowering those volumes only influence the volume not the tone. Set them to your liking as high as you want without over powering the FOH. I can tell you that I've set a base rig level and adjusted the other rigs in relation to my base rig. I have the top volume linked to my monitor and/or headphone and I adjust that if needed which does not influence the main output. All other volumes stay unchanged. This is the way I've set it up and made changes for what it's worth.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• See also rig leveling.
    I've had to set my main output (global screen as you've noted) a couple times to reduce the signal to the board. I've done this and then updated with no other changes and had to do it again later. Usually once you've established the main volume out for the FOH, leveled the rig volumes (as you would like them of course) then there are no further issues. Lowering those volumes only influence the volume not the tone. Set them to your liking as high as you want without over powering the FOH. I can tell you that I've set a base rig level and adjusted the other rigs in relation to my base rig. I have the top volume linked to my monitor and/or headphone and I adjust that if needed which does not influence the main output. All other volumes stay unchanged. This is the way I've set it up and made changes for what it's worth.

Good advice here.
    Find a reference rig for leveling.