Framus Ruby Riot 2 + Analogman KOT pedal

• First attempt at profiling, hope you like!

I have a friend who owns a studio, and had a go at profiling a Framus Ruby Riot 2 combo. I uploaded 2 profiles under my name Ken Turpin as author. I was never that enamored with the gain channel of the amp, so we focused on the beautiful cleans produced by the 30watt, EL84 2x12 combo. This amp does a great job of the Fender "fullness" and Vox "chime". I profiled the amp using my Strat with Seymour Duncan Antiquity single coils, so that will reflect the amp settings for the profile. The first profile is simply a clean one, the second I used my Analogman Prince of Tone pedal for a medium ( yet fairly saturated ) gain. The Prince of Tone pedal is a single button version of the coveted Analogman King of Tone pedal. If you can score one of these pedals, I highly recommend! The profile was done using a total of 4 different mic's. One in front of cone, one behind the combo, and two placed high for room effect. I'm fairly pleased with the result, and hope you can find some use for them.

Profilers are under my name Ken Turpin. Cheers!

• Thank you, will try your rigs asap.
    I love the Framus amps (in opposite to their guitars...).
    :thumbup:

I hope you like the profiles! It was difficult to capture the overdrive pedal... No matter how much I tweaked, the profile sounded harsh compared to the real pedal. I may give it another go. Anyway, hope you can find a use for it, let me know what you think! Cheers!