Did something change in the latest kpa software update that would change the way my FCB1010 works???

• Now when I switch from profiles it automatically defaults to footswitch pedal #1.

For instance, in Perfomance #1 I have pedal #1 as a clean profile, #2 as a low gain profile, #3 as low gain with more delay, #4 medium gain/lead #5 higher gain/lead.
    In Performance #2 I have much the same except more gain overall
    Performance #3 has more effect driven.

Used to be if I was in Performance 1, pedal 3, I could move up to Performance 2 and still be on pedal 3. Now it is defaulting back to pedal one (clean) whenever I switch between banks (Performances)

Any help with this?

Thanks

• Hi Glowing_Tubes,

this behaviour has been introduced with 2.3.0 Public Beta as Autoload:

Performance Autoload option in System Menu

By default Performances are not loaded before you select any particular Slot.

Autoload is optional now and will always load Slot 1.

Maybe you have accidentially activated Autoload?

• I had autoload selected, when I turn it off I am no longer able to switch between banks without stepping on the number, then the up/down button, then the number again.

The way it runs with the autoload is how I described it above but before if I was on selection #3 for example, I could scroll the up and down buttons and #3 would remain active throughout. Now it reverts to #1 (my clean sound) every time I hit the up or down buttons.

Wonder if I should reload my last system save...

• "I am no longer able to switch between banks without stepping on the number, then the up/down button, then the number again."

Do you have to press the button for the current Rig before the up/down button will work?

You cannot just press the up/down button, and then the number in the bank?

As far as loading an older version of the software: The Auto Load function may not change back to the previous method - they may consider it to be more logical to load the first Rig in a performance bank. You will get shut out of Rig Manager if you use an older version of the software.