TAF-Bundle8 Now available!

• Well said couldn't agree more :thumbup:

• I want DB, to be my lawyer if I ever need one wow! serious kudos, appreciate it!

Andy,

I have bought over 20 of your profiles and will continue to support your efforts (your JTM45 is my favorite on the KPA). You do a tremendous job and I appreciate all of the hard work and effort you put into the Kemper community. Keep it up!!

• Andy,

I have bought over 20 of your profiles and will continue to support your efforts (your JTM45 is my favorite on the KPA). You do a tremendous job and I appreciate all of the hard work and effort you put into the Kemper community. Keep it up!!

The love works both ways.. I enjoyed your videos! :)

• db9091, to effectively communicate with others (if that is your intent) I strongly suggest you drop the condescending tone. It tends to alienate most folks.

Regardless of how long I have owned this device I find that my approach to researching rigs has led me to exactly the kind I was looking for. I suggest you continue using whatever approach works for you.

BTW, I tire of your prescriptive, preachy monologues. Save it for your kids.

• db9091, to effectively communicate with others (if that is your intent) I strongly suggest you drop the condescending tone. It tends to alienate most folks.

Regardless of how long I have owned this device I find that my approach to researching rigs has led me to exactly the kind I was looking for. I suggest you continue using whatever approach works for you.

BTW, I tire of your prescriptive, preachy monologues. Save it for your kids.

You just started getting commercial profiles. Did you buy TAF, Pete's and SoundSide etc to compare? How many do you own that you can form a strong opinion on in a few days? Common Newbie mistake.

This is TAF's advertisement thread. Yet you came on and took a big dump on TAF in praise of Pete. What did you say? A profiler has to make you want them, and clearly by extensions TAF didn't. On TAF's thread!! Ok, what didn't you like about the TAF profiles you bought? No, you didn't say that, you went on to say: Pete is a "Consumate Musician" and by extension, Andy is not. That's how it reads on THIS thread. On Pete's thread, it would read perfectly well. Just a tad rude. No, actually, extremely rude. Forum etiquette.

You said "With all due respect". Here look at this websites under "useful condescending phrases": http://www.theguardian.com/com…escension-etiquette-guide Rude. Forum etiquette.

So, those are the common mistakes of either a Newbie who could benefit by some info on the history of TAF and some general forum etiquette, or else a passive aggressive condescending assehole who is trolling this thread. I assumed the former. Until your last post.

I also assume you are an adult, of able body and mind, and aren't chained to a radiator with a gun to your head forcing you to read mine or any other person's posts. So if they irk you, you can gift yourself the choice of not reading them.

Was that communicated effectively?

Edited once, last by db9091 ().

• You know I don't want to get pulled into any argument but feel compelled to just say this:
    I joined this forum about 10 months ago and don't really remember any inflammatory post in any of the posts, now it seems they are becoming more and more common place. (Not aimed at any 1 person)!!!!! A bit disappointing I feel as this has a very welcoming and friendly community on the whole.

• Hi,
    I read this topic and...

*edit: .gif removed by Mod after the post was reported*

TAFdo not be a pussy, it's time to get up and do their own thing!

Stay Metal!

Edited once, last by DonPetersen: reported post ().

• You know I don't want to get pulled into any argument but feel compelled to just say this:
    I joined this forum about 10 months ago and don't really remember any inflammatory post in any of the posts, now it seems they are becoming more and more common place. (Not aimed at any 1 person)!!!!! A bit disappointing I feel as this has a very welcoming and friendly community on the whole.

I agree.

My experience with all but one person here has been positive, helpful and supportive.

Unfortunately odds are theres always going to be one bad apple in the barrel. Once known, I avoid it in the future. :)

wish I could get my profiles sounding anywhere close to this good!

I've never done any profiles but if I did, I'm sure they wouldn't sound as good as TAF either :) that's why I just buy my profiles less hassle and better quality

I brought the Redplate CDS3 profiles and they are very very good I'm not a boutique amp player at all but I do love the sound of this one worth £4.99 all day long :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I agree, the cds3 could be the greatest set ever

The cleans are amazing

Someone, somewhere here was asking about cleans

I've played loads, Andy's and many others, and don't remember being so blown away as I have been by this amp

It is all however a matter of personal taste of course, all I can say is that it's worth checking out, and forming your own judgement, but do at least give them a try, it really is worth it

And if it's of any relevance, I've been here for over 2 years, and have played and tried a huge amount in that time, so while I'm not a professional guitarist, I'm not that good, I do think I have some experience despite that

• Bought a few of pack 8. My favorite is the Tone King Majesty. Very nice with an LP.

Seems the Redplate CDS3 is the Pack 8 forum favorite so far. Will have to pick it up tonight and have a play!

My attempt to get this back on topic! :)

• Hi,
    I read this topic and...

Stay Metal!

Oh My God!.. are you 5 years old? your sentence did not even make sense. its like getting attacked by a pin instead of a sword!..and I'd like to know why my business is such your concern here?

• I own pretty much all of the Amp Factory packs and very much enjoy them. I will say that in my opinion, especially for us in the US, these packs could be less expensive. $100 for a pack is a lot of money for what is, let's face it, a gratuitous purchase more often than not. I have a ton of killer profiles, including many I've made myself. From here on out (and I am probably not alone in this), any amps added to the collection are just for the sake of adding more amps, as at this point, there are no specific tones I cannot achieve with what I have. If in fact Andy is seeing a sharp decline in sales, it may be a good indicator that the market is pretty saturated with amps, and in order to make sales happen, the cost of them needs to fall within the "impulse buy" financial category. Which, $100 is not for most people. Just my 2 cents. Looking forward to trying these sometime. In any event, keep up the good work Andy. :thumbup:

• Oh My God!.. are you 5 years old? your sentence did not even make sense. its like getting attacked by a pin instead of a sword!..and I'd like to know why my business is such your concern here?

Maybe he was so overcome he just went and purchased them all before he finished his sentence? :) The delivery of my KPA got delayed by a day and I spent much of that time previewing the audio samples on your site and buying a lot of singles from you in preparation of its arrival! At the price you, soundside and Top Jimi sell your profiles even if a pack was a total dud (which none have been) it is less than I spend in coffee every day. And I am always thrilled that I can get to essentially play through such amazing amps - no other way I would ever get to play through Gilmore's Hiwatt (makes me smile every time I do)! While the competition will increase so will the market of new KPA buyers so keep producing great product, giving the excellent service you have been and don't let the bastards grind you down.