TAF-Bundle8 Now available!

• I think I spend more time going through all those profiles than it took Andy to make them, ha ha!!

Phew, hours later, I have them pared down. I like getting a good Full or Crunch and then using it for Clean unless I find a clean that is striking with one of my guitars.

But I keep everything in TAF folders so I can preview them again later with each guitar for a project.

So while I keep TAF "favourites" on the Kemper, the RM allows me to have them ALL at my fingertips come project time!

My only problem is organization. Do I do it by bundle? Do I put them ALL in one folder and use the Search? Do I separate them by Amp Brand?

Searching is best, but I love playing around with organization.

Owning a bunch of TAF bundles is like getting Lego's for Christmas!! ;)

• ha!..I have the same problem DB..but I seem to like Alphabetical actually, I started doing it by manufacturer, but then seeing a wall of "Marshalls" was like.. arrgh! (80's flashbacks 'n everything)

The RM has really been the icing on the cake, I mean no disrespect here to the poor mac users that are unable to run..but it really has made life easier looking for what you want/need and quickly too!

...and wait.. if you are comparing Lego to TAF.. then does that mean there might be a TAF land? (yay) lol

• ha!..I have the same problem DB..but I seem to like Alphabetical actually, I started doing it by manufacturer, but then seeing a wall of "Marshalls" was like.. arrgh! (80's flashbacks 'n everything)

The RM has really been the icing on the cake, I mean no disrespect here to the poor mac users that are unable to run..but it really has made life easier looking for what you want/need and quickly too!

...and wait.. if you are comparing Lego to TAF.. then does that mean there might be a TAF land? (yay) lol

When you say alphabetical, do you start with the Brand, or go straight from the Model? I was thinking FOLDER: Brand -> FOLDER Model would makes sense to me, but since you can only do 2 levels, you can't have a top 3rd folder in the RM to close it all.

Plus, I think search won't pull from differing folders.

• Everything is stock. - I keep things the same in case of any support issues arise, and I need to be "in-tune" with what they need/help with, so if I change names it will be a nightmare for me.

I have 2 folders. (On with ALL my profiles as default as they come) - and my working folder, the same, but with various tweeks done for myself or others, my own rating system etc...

It can all be fun! :) I mean, I have a profile called "Spice Girls" WTF!

• +1 on the JTM! I was hesitant to buy it as its a 1w amp but Andy did an awesome job. Sounds very pure, thick & touch sensitive. Find I need to add a little treble for my LP. Treble Booster is nice out front for lead work! Thx for the discount Andy- picked up the Evil Robot & Goldfinger too!

• Everything is stock. - I keep things the same in case of any support issues arise, and I need to be "in-tune" with what they need/help with, so if I change names it will be a nightmare for me.

I have 2 folders. (On with ALL my profiles as default as they come) - and my working folder, the same, but with various tweeks done for myself or others, my own rating system etc...

It can all be fun! :) I mean, I have a profile called "Spice Girls" WTF!

OMG, do NOT reveal you have a special "tweaked" folder, nooooo! Kemperites will claw at each other just to get at "Spice Girls"!! ha ha

Edited once, last by db9091 ().

• I own both physical amps - Tone King Sky King and a Tone King Majesty. I purchased the TAF Bundle 8 yesterday. So far, I think the profiles are very good. I have a lot of TAF profiles, and I have been very pleased with them. It is worth the cost, in my opinion. I will be using this bundle a lot. Thanks Andy! :thumbup:

• Andy, just wanted to drop you a note.. I'm loving on Pack 8 man.. the Two-Rock Bi-Onyx is turning into a favorite rig of mine.. can't put it down now that I've tweaked it.. love it! And the Tone King amps are really great too.

The Marshall Toolkit has some favorite rigs as well, JTM45 sounds fantastic and the JCM800 and 87X are exceptionally good.. guess I'm going to be reamping some of my tracks really soon LOL

Gettin' funky up in here..

• Cheers Duke!. regarding the TwoRock BI.. I never sent it back, I decided I loved it too much, at first I was expecting to love the Sensor more than the Bi.. but it was actually the other way around!...

I still feel like a kid in a candy store with pack 8, its just a really good selection of amps... every-time I think yes this is it.. i twist a knob to the next.. and think no no.. this is it.. etc etc : )

• Cheers Duke!. regarding the TwoRock BI.. I never sent it back, I decided I loved it too much, at first I was expecting to love the Sensor more than the Bi.. but it was actually the other way around!...

I still feel like a kid in a candy store with pack 8, its just a really good selection of amps... every-time I think yes this is it.. i twist a knob to the next.. and think no no.. this is it.. etc etc : )

yeah, me too... love the Onyx.. man I can't take my hands off it.. and it works really well with my T Classic.. (tele) just perfect.. I'm starting to reap a tune that I just recorded a couple of weeks ago.. kind of a Aerosmith funky groove... but I want a Meyer kind of sound... a little less distortion a little bit more edge.. and it smokes.. adjusted a few of the amp parameters.. tubes, clarity, compression... along with the input sense and bam!!! really sweet!!

Gettin' funky up in here..