Problems with new OS ?

• Since I loaded the new OS 2.4 several changes occured.

1. My programmed sounds changed on the monitor-output (I there use a 2x12" Guitarbox) - they got a bit thinner.

2. My wah is programmed to stop when the pedal stops. Now, sometimes it stays in Wah-Sound-On even when not in use (I use the Behringer FCB with new Uno4Kemper-chip)

3. Some prgram-change problems with my behringer-fcb now disappeared (which is positive!)

I changed to OS 2.3xxxx and the problems disappeared. I changed to OS 2.4 they come back

Any similar experiences out there?

• Kemper Amplifiers has confirmed a bug in 2.40 that changes the sound, which is guaranteed never to happen. They will be coming out with a new release addressing these issues.
    Go to the Wah FX slot in your Kemper. Scroll to the second page. You might need to fix the wah settings to touch.
    I'm sure the programme change fix will be retained in the next release.

• I don't believe I'm having any problems like wah pedal or tone changes in 2.40...

However, I do have this issue:

- When in Performance mode, the displayed amp or rig name (which now appears under the Performance name) is incorrect. It's like it's stuck on a previous name. This is not related to the slot name.

The name that it's stuck on appears to be the name of the amp that was "locked" in the performance previously. I accidentally locked the amp in along with the cabinet by mistake. I figured out that my tone was sounding curiously similar between performances and realized my error. I turned that lock off, but left the lock on for the cabinet.

This seems to have jacked something up in the profiler.

I've tried re-selecting the new amp again in the performance, and this has not fixed the issue. Not sure what to do.

Anyone else have a similar problem?

• "Kemper Amplifiers has confirmed a bug in 2.40 that changes the sound, which is guaranteed never to happen"

Please clarify because this is a very confusing statement?

• "Kemper Amplifiers has confirmed a bug in 2.40 that changes the sound, which is guaranteed never to happen"

Please clarify because this is a very confusing statement?

CK has stated that there will never be a change in sound caused by a release. Apparently this did happen with 2.40, so they are correcting it.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer