EVH III 50 Watt Head

• I've uploaded (4) profiles of an EVH III 50 watt head with a EVH 212 cabinet (12H30) speakers. The first uploaded group (EVHOR) is actually a dual amp configuration I tried with my Orange OR15. I set the Orange volume and gain at about noon +/- and the EVH on channel 1 with volume at 3:00 and gain about 9:00 (slight variations to get a little difference). These are EVHOR1-3. The number 4 was with the EVH at a similar setting and the OR at a similar (3:00/9:00) setting so it was cleaner. The mics used were an audix i5 on the EVH and an R144 on the orange. I will also be uploading various profiles of the EVH along with both mics at various volume/gain levels on each channel. I would not consider this an Eddie Van Halen (only) signature amp. Channel 3 is definitely it, but it is made by Fender and has a lot of versatility. Try them out and let me know of any comments about changes, mic settings etc. The i5 was somewhat centered at a downward angle toward the cone and the R144 was centered. I set it with the eq's at noon so adjust to your taste and guitars. The Kemper eq's worked very closely to the amp eq. I am profiling these listening through both an EV SX250A and EV ELX112P speakers as a point of reference.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• If someone that plays blues or similar styles would check the channel 1 and 2 profiles with a strat and give me some feedback it would be greatly appreciated.

• I did another full set with an Audix i5 (edge of cone/dust shield) If you want them let me know and I can email them.......or I can figure out how to attach in a zip??? Full amp profile with 3-4 profiles per channel 1 & 2, 2 on channel 3 as the gain past 5 is negligible in change for the most part.