Using a switch

• Hallo everyone,

i just bought an ICCE AP-22 Pedal to use the stomp X. I configurated the Kemper System settings for Pedal 2 but it do not work as expected. My intention was that the effect only works as long as I touch the pedal and releases when I leave the pedal. But now I have to double-click to activate and double-click to reset the effect.
    I hope anyone understand my question and give me some advice. :whistling:

• Your switch seems to work accurately as momentary switch. The Profiler is toggling on/off at any close of the contact.
    What you are trying to achieve could only be done via MIDI, sending control change # 22 with value 1, when you hit and value 0 when you release. But even not every MIDI footcontroller is that flexible.

• Your switch seems to work accurately as momentary switch. The Profiler is toggling on/off at any close of the contact.
    What you are trying to achieve could only be done via MIDI, sending control change # 22 with value 1, when you hit and value 0 when you release. But even not every MIDI footcontroller is that flexible.

I doubt that he has a momentary switch because the OP related that he had to double-click to activate or deactivate the effect so it looks more like a latched switch behavior when use in a KPA.

• Hello everyone,

yesterday I tried the Boss FS-6 configurated as a momentary switch. It works as Burkhard described in his replay. I have to push the FS once again to deactivate the Stomp-D. Thanks to everyone.